All products on Hands in the Attic are digital. No physical game sheets will be sent.
Woodland Animals “What Is In Your Phone?” | Editable Baby Shower Game
“What is in your phone?” is a baby shower game for guests to accumulate points depending on what they have in their phone.
The unique feature of this printable template is that there are 4 suggested sentences per group of points, but if you would like to personalize any of them, you can!
Simply open the PDF in Adobe Reader, replace each sentence with a sentence of your own, and save to print.
- 1 PDF containing 2 cards per page: 5 x 7 inches
- 1 PDF containing 1 card: 8.5 x 11 inches
- Instructions on how to edit
- Only the items can be edited, and there’s a limit of 4 lines per group of points. “What is in your phone?”, the instructions, the circles, and the points are part of the design and cannot be changed. Please refer to Image #2 for a clear idea of what can be edited.
- Each sentence is limited to one line.
Order & Download
After purchase, you will immediately receive an email containing download instructions. Access your files right away or later.
Open the PDF file in Adobe Reader. Set your printer settings to Landscape orientation.
Trim the cards
Follow the guidelines provided and cut out with a pair of scissors or craft knife.
Get access to your files immediately after purchase
Things to know
You will receive digital files.
Print unlimited copies.
With a single download, print as many copies as you need for your party.
By Instant Download
|Digital File Format
Adobe Reader – Free Software
Personal Use Only