Miss to Mrs Invitation Template
Personalize, Print & Cut!
Full details in description below.
Planning a bridal shower? Create your invitation with our Miss to Mrs Invitation Template. This is an editable PDF template containing sample text that you can modify on your own.
By simply opening this digital file in Adobe Reader, you can quickly and easily type in your own party information.
Miss to Mrs Invitation Template - Instant Digital Download
You will receive an email containing a download link immediately after your order.
No physical item will be shipped.
What you will receive
- Invitation PDF – editable – 2 on a page – 8.5 x 11 inches
- Thank You PDF – 4 on a page – 8.5 x 11 inches
- Blank Invitation JPG – 5 x 7 inches
◆ Invitation: 5 x 7 inches
◆ Thank You: 5 x 3.5 inches
◆ Fits in an A7 envelope
What you can change
✔ Invitation wording
✔ Font size and color
What you cannot change
✖ The text “miss to mrs” & “thank you”
✖ Position of text
How it works
- Once you have received your file, open it in Adobe Reader on a desktop or laptop computer. This editable invitation will neither work in another software nor on a mobile device.
- Carefully select the sample text and start typing.
- Do not cut and paste text as doing so can mess up the font styles.
- Save and print.
Printing tips for invitation templates
- Use your home color printer, or upload your completed PDF file to an online printing service. You can also save it on a USB thumb drive and bring it to a local copy shop.
- If you're printing at home, use letter-size paper and set your print quality to High or Photo Quality for best results.
- Print as many times as your like.
- On-screen colors may vary from the printed product, as monitors and printers process colors differently.
- You must use the latest version of Adobe Reader to open the files.
- Fonts are embedded, so you do not need to install any special fonts.
- Envelopes in image are for presentation purposes only and not included in your order.
By Instant Download
|Digital File Format|
Adobe Reader – Free Software
Personal Use Only