Best Day Ever Wedding Invitation Templates
Invitation, Details, Reception, Response & Thank You
Personalize, Print & Cut!
Full details in description below.
Announce your special day with our Best Day Ever Wedding Invitation Templates. Use this DIY invitation kit to create personalized, printable files for your Invitation, Details, Reception, Response and Thank You cards.
Templates are pre-formatted to make it easy for you to modify and have your cards look great at the same time.
At least 2 versions of each card (except Thank You) are included, so you have template choices depending on your invitation preferences.
Best Day Ever Wedding Invitation Templates - Instant Digital Download
You will receive an email containing a download link immediately after your order.
No physical item will be shipped.
Description of templates included (Total 24)
- Invitation PDF – 2 on a page – 8.5 x 11 inches – 3 versions
- Details PDF – 2 on a page – 8.5 x 11 inches – 2 versions
- Reception PDF – 2 on a page – 8.5 x 11 inches – 2 versions
- Response PDF – 2 on a page – 8.5 x 11 inches – 3 versions
- Thank You PDF – 2 on a page – 8.5 x 11 inches – 1 version
- Squares PDF – 20 on a page – 8.5 x 11 inches – 2 versions
- Invitation PDF – 1 on a page – 5 x 7 inches – 3 versions
- Details PDF – 1 on a page – 4 x 5.5 inches – 2 versions
- Reception PDF – 1 on a page – 4 x 5.5 inches – 2 versions
- Response PDF – 1 on a page – 5.5 x 4 inches – 3 versions
- Thank You PDF – 1 on a page – 5.5 x 4 inches – 1 version
Size (Width x Height)
- Invitation: 5 x 7 inches – Fits A7 envelope
- Details | Reception: 4 x 5.5 inches
- Response | Thank You: 5.5 x 4 inches – Fits A2 envelope
- Squares: 1.6 x 1.6 inches
What you can change
✔ Invitation wording
✔ Font size and color
What you cannot change
✖ Colors of script design
✖ Card size
✖ Position of headers and text
How it works
- Once you have received your files, open it in Adobe Reader on a desktop or laptop computer. The templates in this invitation set will neither work in another software nor on a mobile device.
- Carefully select the sample text and start typing.
- Do not cut and paste text as doing so can mess up the font styles.
- Save and print.
Printing tips for invitation templates
- Use your home color printer, or upload your completed PDF file to an online printing service. You can also save it on a USB thumb drive and bring it to a local copy shop.
- If you're printing at home, use letter-size paper and set your print quality to High or Photo Quality for best results.
- Print as many times as your like.
- On-screen colors may vary from the printed product, as monitors and printers process colors differently.
- Editable files in PDF format and you must use Adobe Reader to open the files.
- Fonts are embedded, so you do not need to install any special fonts.
- Envelopes in image are for presentation purposes only and not included in your order.
By Instant Download
|Digital File Format||
Adobe Reader – Free Software
Personal Use Only